By Nancie Lyons
Why Market Your Business?
When you choose to market your business, it is because you are looking to promote your products or services. The reason behind marketing is to get your brand message delivered to as many people as possible that might have in interest in your products and/or services.
The Role of Search Engine Marketing: Lead Generation!
Search Engine Marketing allows you to market your products and services by utilizing the top search engines…Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEM is one of the most proficient marketing techniques that will effectively drive QUALIFIED LEADS to your business in 3 ways.
- SEM will get your phone to ring
- SEM will bring potential customers to your website
- SEM will bring people to the physical location of your place of business.
With SEM, Connoisseur Digital can provide proficient and effective ways to be found on search engines. We are able to bid on industry specific keywords related to your business, your products, and your services. We can target people who are already interested in looking for a business like yours and the services that you offer. When activating your SEM campaign, we can provide your potential consumer with exactly what they are searching for.
How Will SEM Benefit Your Business Specifically?
When people perform a search on Google, Yahoo, or Bing for specific products or services, more likely than not, they are in a buying stage. Utilizing Search Engine Marketing, we are able to target your business and the products/services that you offer. When someone searches for a specific product relating to your business, your ads will appear on the search engine results page (SERP). SEM enables us to place your business in front of the people looking for you and what you have to offer, increasing your chances of bringing these potential customers directly to your business website.
- Qualified Lead Generation: Search Engine Marketing gives you the ability to market your business 24/7. Being visible on the major search engines, you will have the potential to drive qualified leads to your website at any time of the day. According to internetlivestats.com, Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average, which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide. Utilizing SEM, you can be a part of those searches in the specific geographic area that you are looking to draw business from.
- SEM is Cost-Effective: When a campaign is built correctly, Search Engine Marketing can be highly cost effective and efficient. Search engine traffic is defined as direct marketing. It can be extremely targeted which will enable you to more efficiently convert prospects to customers. SEM is also, extremely transparent and measurable. There is no guessing as to whether or not you are getting clicks through to your website. At Connoisseur Digital, you are given detailed reporting that will give you assurance that your campaign is working and driving potential consumers to your website.
- Build Your Brand: It is very important to your potential consumer to view your business as an authority in your respective industry. The best way to do this is by building your brand. SEM is one of the most effective ways to accomplish this. When people repeatedly see your business website, they will begin to remember your brand, especially when combined with other forms of marketing like Radio. In the event they do not need your product/services at this moment, they will recall your business name in the future when it applies to their situation.
- Always Stay Competitive: If you conduct a search for the services that you offer, do you see your business website? Chances are, some of your competitors are already visible on the major search engines. Don’t let them take potential business away from you! Get in the game and begin leveraging SEM to your advantage. By utilizing SEM, you will stay competitive in your industry and you can have a share in the pool of potential consumers.
Google, Bing, and Yahoo account for approximately 90% of all search engine traffic according to www.netmarketshare.com. SEM will enable you to be a part of these searches in order for your business to gain maximum exposure.
If you would like to find out how you can take advantage of this enormous potential, please contact Connoisseur Digital today and speak with one of our experts! We will help you take your business to another level!