Connoisseur Media Long Island has a RARE opening for a Local Sales Manager in Market 20. You will be responsible for overseeing and developing an experienced sales team to drive revenue through radio, digital, and event advertising. This is NOT an office job. You will be actively working with the team and helping them hunt and close business. If you are a self-starter and have a track record of success as an Advertising Executive or Sales manager we want to talk with you. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, and sexual orientation or gender.
- Oversee an experienced team of selling professionals
- Coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish goals for the sales team.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in advertising sales, with a record of success.
- Experience as an advertising executive or sales manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
We are Connoisseur Media of Long Island, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers, and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 broadcasters in the United States. We own and manage the operations of 13 radio stations in three (3) markets, as well as operate a digital marketing business and creative agency. We believe that people are the passion and the heart of the Company.