Discover Your Talent.
Successful and forward thinking broadcast media company has an immediate opening for a Social Media Content Manager at Connoisseur Digital in the corporate headquarters. The Social Media Content Manager, heads up the content creation team and is responsible for curating, developing and writing creative content for clients in appropriate channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blog posts, etc.). Successful candidates in this role will excel in presentation skills, and written and verbal communication. This role reports into the Digital Operations Manager.
Key candidate responsibilities are:
- Organize a content publishing plan via calendars for each channel with images; manage work flow process
- Embrace the client’s voice while providing content that is polished, grammatically correct and factual; provide ideas for blog topics based on research and cohesiveness and execute accordingly
- Participate in client meetings and have an understanding of client objectives, and suggested framework for campaign strategies and design for successful outcome
- Ensure the launch and tracking of campaigns through monthly reporting
- Perform thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets; provide recommendations and actively contribute solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative related issues
- Contribute to regular status meetings and provide updates and reports to the team regarding outstanding deliverables, timelines and suggested next steps
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to Digital Operations Manager and Account Executives/Digital Specialists
- Hire, manage and coach content team members
- Loves Social Media, and has an understanding of Social Media analytics
- Strong attention to detail, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment working efficiently on multiple projects at any given time.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite; and content systems HootSuite, Buffer, etc.
- BA degree preferred; 2+ years in ad operations or account management role focused on Social Media
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. At the Westport, CT Headquarters we own and manage the operations of 30 radio stations and various digital brands in 8 markets. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
We are in search of the best and the brightest – people who want to build a long-term career with us. If you are in search of a great job – this is the opportunity for you! If you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Manager” in the subject line.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.