Realize Your Potential
Our successful and forward-thinking broadcast media company has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Sales Manager in the Frederick, MD location. In this position you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions to local businesses with our two (2) Frederick radio stations, 99.9 WFRE Free Country, and 930 WFMD Free Talk. As a strategic partner to digital clients, reporting into the General Manager/Director of Sales, you will be responsible for managing & presenting a broad range of digital products. These efforts that will ensure clients business goals are met and our company goals are exceeded utilizing cold-calling, networking, and market research. You must be successful in developing a target list and apply the confidence to close the deals increasing the company’s digital client base. You will also help to manage the other Integrated Account Executives to present & sell our Digital products and be well compensated for the success of the team efforts.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Work with sales and station management to create and successfully implement digital advertising solutions for existing and/or prospective clients
- Develop target list of advertisers and strategic digital plans for the company’s digital products; proven success record for closing
- Work with Integrated Sales Account Executives to track and support digital business; attend client calls together
- Manage a personal client list to support and exceed revenue goals
- Attend in-person and virtual sales calls with the goal of securing new or incremental digital revenue
- Ongoing analysis of digital trends, executing trainings and webinars for clients and Account Executives
- Robust knowledge of digital media platforms and ability to effectively articulate digital solutions
- Excellent presentation, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and track multiple projects and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Media or similar preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of digital sales experience, media experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs
Discover Your Passion
We are Connoisseur Media of Maryland, LLC, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 broadcasters in the United States. We own and manage the operations of 13 radio stations in three (3) markets, as well as operate a digital marketing business and creative agency. We believe that people are the passion and the heart of the Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.